← Back to Current Listings
Trade Show Manager
Purpose of the position
The Trade Show Manager will be responsible for the successful management of the equipment, personnel and budget to properly represent the SixAxis brands in the U.S. and Canada.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Planning, coordinating and executing all Corporate tradeshow s (US and Ca). May assist in the planning of some distributor co-op tradeshows, as permit
- Planning and implementing event symposia and customer receptions at Corporate tradeshows.
- Developing turn-key tabletop, lO’XlO’, 10’X20′ and 20’X20′ Corporate trade programs
- Working with vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels equipment rental and set-up and dismantling of exhibit, and planning and coordinating the routing of exhibits for the convention program.
- Managing and executing tradeshow promotional plans intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales lead This will include developing objectives and strategies for the overall effectiveness and execution of marketing events.
- Managing tradeshow specialty contractors to assist with tradeshows.
- Working with Marketing and Sales on the development and detailed management of budgets and activities related to each individual convention or meeting.
- Negotiating contracts and managing relationships with outside vendors, and preparing ROI evaluations of
- Generating and interpreting post-show report Be involved in the selection and budgeting of tradeshows for the next year.
- Managing payment of exhibit fees for convention booth space, secure housing, and badge registration for
- Managing, maintaining, and recommending continuous improvements for all booth properties and convention asset
- Managing the convention leads generation pro
- Adhering to state, federal, Global Code of conduct and industry organization policies with respect to show giveaways, dinners, receptions, promotions, market research.
- Setting up and tearing down product displays in the booth, with or without assistance from onsite Show
- Staffing the booth for larger trade
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, Executive Management, and
- The ability to manage workloads and prioritize requests to meet
- Outstanding project management
Specifications for this position
- Education: A background in tradeshow management or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to travel nationally or internationally up to 40% of the time but the number of days for travel in each month will
- Ability to sit, stand and /or walk for 8 hrs./day
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or kneel 1-2 hours a day
- The ability to lift to 50 pounds