Andrews, SC | Production | Saferack Reports to: Maintenance Manager
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The joh of General Maintenance Worker was established for the purpose/s of providing maintenance services as needed and/or assigned; assisting in a wide variety of maintenance activities; addressing immediate operational and/or safety concerns; assisting skilled trades: and ensuring that tools, materials and vehicles arc maintained in good working order and arc available at job site when needed.
There is a possibility this could be 2nd shift position (7pm-7am) however will train on 151 for approximately for 3 months.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Installs system component parts, ollicc equipment and facility components (e.g. lighting, heating and ventilating. systems, alarms. plumbing, security, electrical panels, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and workable environment.
• Performs a wide variety of general and semiskilled maintenance activities (e.g. carpentry, painting, electrical. etc.) for the purpose of completing projects within established time frames.
• Troubleshoots minor maintenance problems involving electrical. structural. plumbing. and equipment repair or replacement.
• Performs routine plumbing repairs such as unstopping toilets, sinks or urinals, fixing water leaks, leaking faucets. and water fountains.
• Performs routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and assists in repairing ballast and light fixtures.
There’s something special about SixAxis. There’s a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our financial strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide. Learn More About SixAxis
What We Offer
Competitive Pay and Salaries
Health Care Benefits
As market dynamics evolve, we regularly assess our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individual and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
SafeRack is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 843-264-8096 ext.1240 or email@example.com for assistance.