Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator
SixAxis is a technology-driven global company built around innovation, safety, excellence and teamwork. Our people are passionate and learning-oriented. Our business is growing and changing how industries around the world think about safety equipment by utilizing world-class technology.
SixAxis is seeking a Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator to help write, review and edit marketing material and coordinate social media activities for the organization. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing and work collaboratively with staff from across the organization to promote their goals and messages while maintaining and aligning with corporate message and image. This person will play a pivotal role in executing and refining SixAxis’ social media presence and build communities to ensure consistency in voice and brand.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Develop and execute social media plan and and directory program for all SixAxis Brands for all relevant social platforms including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest Facebook, GlassDoor, etc.
- Work with team to develop social media policy, schedule and cadence for all brands.
- Research and write marketing copy for various uses from collateral, email to social postings.
- Proof and edit all copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal uses as required.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations.
- Monitor the company’s social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
- Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
– Project management and organization skills
– Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
– Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
– BS degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing, Communications, IT or related field
– WordPress web publishing experience is a plus!
– Work out of the SixAxis headquarters located in Andrews, SC, normal business hours.