Cookie Management Policy
SixAxisLLC.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site. Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again.
- Remember you while you’re changing your SixAxisLLC.com email subscriptions.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How Cookies are Used on SixAxisLLC.com
SnapEngage Web Chat
Our live web chat is powered by SnapEngage. Cookies are employed through the service to collect information used in future chats and to determine if you have been been served the a proactive chat popover. These cookies are deleted at the end of every browser session.
Marketo Web Forms
Measuring Website Usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use SixAxisLLC.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search. Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on SixAxisLLC.com.
- How long you spend on each SixAxisLLC.com page .
- How you got to the site .
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address), so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We use YouTube to provide videos on some pages of the site. YouTube sets cookies when you visit one of these pages.